We turned our favorite banana bread into banana muffins. Make banana muffins in 30 minutes with ripe bananas and walnuts or pecans. No mixer!
Recipe for Banana Nut Muffins using the provided search results:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a muffin tin or line it with muffin cups.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, sugar, beaten egg, and melted butter.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about ¾ full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove the muffin tin from the oven and let the muffins cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.